sobota, 14. maj 2011

The Beginning

Hi there!

Since this is my first "Blog post" I guess I have to introduce myself and tell you about my intentions here. =) I'll try to be brief so I don't bore you to death at the very beginning...So my name is Domen, I'm 22 years old and I hail from Novo mesto. About a year ago I started to recognize my passion for photography. So you can make out that I will be posting some of my photographs here. I specially like to shoot Skateboarding and make portraits of people. The idea is to present my perspective of things, that is why the name Through D's Eyes. Like I mentioned I'm not a rhetorician type of guy so this will be all for now. I have a couple ideas I want to capture so I hope you'll see a new post again soon. I hope you'll like my work. 


1 komentar:

Anže Osterman pravi ...

I think I'll be permanent guest here. Thumbs up! :)