nedelja, 10. julij 2011

A Day With Begi And Boo

Hello!

 It's been awhile since I posted something so I guess it's time for a new post =).
 So, last week I decided I needed some counseling from my good friend Jan Begus.
 Because we both love Photography, the cameras couldn't have stayed at home. The first day we pretty much just drove around, looking for ideas and listened to some good vibes. The evening ended with pizzas, a couple of fumes and passing out =). The next day he showed me some crazy looking places for shooting and took some amazing photos. All in all, It was a weekend well spent. The first day I made some shots, of him and Boo (his pleasing dog), which I would like to share with you. So here they are...
   
 This is Jan...

This is Boo...

 
And this is what true love looks like...

 ...really...

...told you!


 

Ni komentarjev: