petek, 22. julij 2011

The Lake

Hi!

 I got some new stuff people! I'll be brief =).
 I was in Kranj the other day with Begi (you should know him by now =), and again he showed me some amazing places. There was a lake in the middle of nowhere on a slope of a mountain. The view was sick! It's really a place for chillin' and catching a break from all the madness storming around. So again I took some shots. Let me guide you through them...

When we got there it was time to relax...

...next up...taking some photos...

...didn't take long before the night descended, and this photo just had to be done...

...this tree was so amazing with the sun going down in the background...

"I wish you'll come with me one day, to a place I know,
 We can just lay back and let our trials go"

Ni komentarjev: